2017 SASS New Hampshire State Cowboy Action Shooting Championship 'Fracas at Pemi Gulch'
July 7-8-9, 2017
- All SASS Rules apply and you must be a current SASS member.
- 10 main stages: 6 on Saturday, 4 on Sunday
- Friday Side Matches ($15 all day)
Posse Leader Walkthrough at 4 pm.
- Main Entry $75, Spouse $50, Young Adults (17-22) $50, Young Guns and Buckaroos $25!
- Saturday Night Dinner available for $20.00. You need to sign up for it when you send in your entry.
There will be lunch available on Saturday only, so bring your own food for breakfast and lunch for other days..
- Limited Free Camping with no hookups.
- Pre-registration by mail required.
Registration Form in .PDF format.
- Who's Coming? Registered shooters
so far ... as of July
- 2016 Results
- Shooter's Program
(Subject to change ...)
Thursday, July 6, 2017
8:00 am to 6:00 pm - Match Set-up. (If you can help out, we can use you.)
Friday, July 7, 2017
8:00 am to 4:00 pm - Registration
at Main Club House.
9:00 am to 12:00 pm - Plainsman Mini-Match (50 & 100 yard Covered Ranges)
10:00 am to 4:00 pm - 3-Stage Warm-up Match (on Stages 1, 2 & 3)
10:00 am to 4:00 pm - Speed Events - Rifle-Pistol-Shotgun (Stage 4)
10:00 am to 4:00 pm - Pocket Pistol and Derringer (Stage 5)
1:00 pm to 4:00 pm - Wild Bunch Mini-Match (50 & 100 yard covered ranges)
4:00 pm - Posse Leader Walkthrough immediately after side events.
5:30 pm - All ranges close .
Saturday, July 8, 2017
8:00 am to 9:00 am - Shooters package pickup at Main
8:40 am - Safety Meeting (mandatory) at Main Clubhouse.
9:00 am to 4:00 pm - 6 Main Match stages
4:00 pm - All ranges close.
6:00 pm - Territorial Governor's Meeting in Lower Level of Main Clubhouse.
6:00 pm - Saturday Night BBQ in Main Clubhouse. Ticket required.
Sunday, July 9, 2017
8:00 am - 12:00 pm - 4 Main Match stages
Approx. 1:00 pm - Awards Ceremony at Main Clubhouse. Western outfits required to receive awards at the ceremony.
Check back to view updates to the schedule.
Pemi Valley Peacemakers
Joe Morris aka 'Dakota Joe'
5 Meadow Way
Thornton, NH 03285
Phone: 603-620-5001 cell
Designed by Dead Head, Webmaster